The Bowden House Community is a group of families and individuals developing conscious, authentic and eco-mindful living.
We enjoy a culture of singing, meditating, working, gardening, celebrating and learning together, as well as hosting events for the wider community.
Some things that inspire us:
• Developing our resonance with each other and our
• Singing together.
• Authentic communication.
• Coming together to share our feelings and challenges, and
resolve any conflict.
• Living in a beautiful place in touch with the spirit of the
• Growing some of our food.
• Developing skills for sustainable living.
• The alchemy of doing things together.
• What we discover through our journey together and how
this helps us to grow.
• Respect for individual spirituality and different
approaches to life.
£299,950 Willow Cottage is a well insulated spacious 1 bedroom house with a lot of character. It comprises of a open plan kitchen, sitting room and an attached conservatory used as an eating area.More Details